Tips to Get a Clean Washing Machine Easily
Having a clean washing machine is very important. It is not only keeping its performance but also the hygiene. There are several things you need to do while cleaning your washing machine. Those things help you to clean the washing machine without damaging the machine.
Prepare the Tools and Materials
There are several tools you need to prepare before cleaning a washing machine such as a toothbrush and microfiber cloth. You also need to prepare specific easy to find materials such as white vinegar and baking soda. When the tools and materials are ready, it means you are ready to clean the washing machine.
Clean the Washer with White Vinegar and Baking Soda
The first thing to do is filling the washer with water. To get a clean washing machine, try to fill the washer with the highest load, the hottest water setting, and the longest wash time. Just wait until the washer filled by a half of the water. Then, pour a quart of white vinegar and a cup of baking soda. Let the setting continues the process until the water mix with the white vinegar and the baking soda. Soak the mixture water for an hour or more before draining it.
Clean the Difficult Parts of the Washer with a Toothbrush
While waiting for the soaking time, you can clean the body of the washing machine. Just use a toothbrush you have prepared before. You just need to brush the parts of the machine smoothly, especially the upper parts and the difficult parts to reach. Just make sure that the dusk and the dirt is removed from the machine.
Draining the Water Inside the Washer
Now, go back to the water inside the washer. After an hour, continue the process by rinsing and draining the water out from the washer. To make sure that there is no white vinegar or baking soda left on the washer, repeat the process without adding white vinegar or baking soda.
Clean the Body of the Washer with a Microfiber Cloth
The last thing to do is cleaning the body or the parts of the washer with a microfiber cloth. Do it slowly and smoothly to make sure that the dusk and dirt is perfectly removed from the washer. That’s it! You have a clean washing machine now. You just need to wait a few hours until the washing machine totally dry. After that, you can use the washer just like before.
Tips To Do Prevent a Smelly Washer
To keep it clean longer, it is better not to use too much detergent while washing. Just use the detergent in the right portion based on the instruction. You may also rinse the dirty clothes first before washing it in the washing machine. Choose the right softener while washing so it doesn’t stick in the washer after the washing process. The steps above are used to remove all the dusk and dirty which are stuck in the washer. That’s why you should clean the washing machine regularly such as once a week or two times a month. This trick is also a simple and effective way to clean a smelly washing machine. The most important, you don’t have to call a cleaner only to clean a washing machine. The information above shows that you are able to have a clean washing machine by doing some simple way as long as you want to do it.
Here is an article that you may enjoy
- 2019 Buying Guide: Best Clothes Washing Machines For The … – 8/1/2019 ﾠ· 0 Buying Guide: Best Clothes Washing Machines For The Money. Unless you want to find yourself washing your clothes in a metal wash tub like they did in the olden days, you will likely find yourself shopping for a washer for your home, apartment, or duplex.
- Top 10 Best Clothes Washing Machines in 2019 Reviews – Top 10 Best Clothes Washing Machines in 2019 Reviews. June 9, 2018 August 6, 2019 Top10Perfect. No one can escape dirty laundry in life, but with a reliable washing machine, your life can be manageable. There are so many models on the market making it difficult to select the right one.
- Reborn~ – My Endlezz Wordzz – Me – MySelf – I ::: … – reading and posting comments . But so what, it was still worth it! custom trade show displays Says: June 20th, 2015 at 11:24 am. That is really interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of more of your great post. Additionally, I’ve …
- Little Giants: Compact Washers and Dryers – Remodelista – An icon we use to indicate a rightwards action. An icon we use to indicate a leftwards action. An icon we use to indicate a button link is external. The icon we use to represent an email action. Used to indicate a dropdown. Used to indicate a close action. Used to indicate a dropdown. Used to …
- Hisense 13kg Washing Machine | WTX1302S | Hisense ZA – Selecting a washing machine that you can trust with clothes is just as important as the detergent you use. All Hisense washing machines are built to the highest standards, making any choice you make a …
- 6 Best Washing Machines of 2019 in UK +1 Dryer (August Update) – Introduction. In addition to all the key features listed above, Beko washing machines are far more efficient than other brands due to their unique Aquafusion Technology which ensures that washing detergent is not wasted and enhances the washing programme.
- Information Washing Machine | A great Information Washing … – 8/4/2013 ﾠ· A great Information Washing Machine. Generic MOTOR,WASH/EXTRACT,208-240V/60/3,CV112B/2-18-2T-4388 220396, Speed Queen 220396
- Cebu’s Newest Landmark – My Cebu Photo Blog – Cebu’s Newest Landmark. May 27, 2010 . 35 Comments . Redjie and I were on our way to Banilad last Saturday when we passed by the recently completed complex of the Church of Latter Day Saints in Lahug. I read in the newspaper that before the complex and the temple (most especially) become fully dedicated, members and even non-members will be …
- Pending Class Action Lawsuit for LG Appliances – – 13/3/2011 ﾠ· LG appliance problems are not limited to just kitchen appliances. Apparently there is a class action lawsuit for LG washing machines.. According to the filing a defect in the machine causes a mold and mildew build up in the dishwasher.
- The Best Top Load Washer Machines – 2019 – Travis Neighbor … – 11/1/2019 ﾠ· These best top load washer machines include those ranked with more than 4.0 stars in 500+ ratings on Home Depot’s and Best Buy’s websites. These washing machine models are curated by a former magazine Editor in Chief.