The Importance of Cleaning Your Washing Machine Regularly
Cleaning your washing machine regularly is a must thing to do. It is not only used to keep the hygiene but also to keep the performance of the washer. Moreover, you can also prevent some problems including bad odor, sticky residue, grime, and even dangerous bacteria. This article shows to you the safe way to clean a washing machine.
The Reason to Clean Your Washing Machine
There are several reasons for cleaning your washing machine naturally. Cleaning your washing machine naturally means you don’t give dangerous waste after the process. The best way is finding the safe natural ingredients which can be used to wash your washing machine effectively. Two main options are white vinegar and baking soda. Both of them are disinfectant and they are effectively removing mold and mildew. They are also consisting of acid which helps to dissolve sticky soap residues. Baking soda is also a valuable ingredient to remove bad odor inside the washing machine.
How to Clean the Washing Machine Tank
Now, you are learning that cleaning your washing machine can be done easily by using white vinegar and baking soda. The next thing to learn is how to do it for a maximal result. The first thing to do is setting the washer in a hot water setting. Because you want to clean all parts of the machine, you need to set the water level in the largest load setting. During this process, you are not allowed to add anything including detergent or even clothes. Just make sure that the washer is empty. When the loading process is done, just add 3 to 4 cups of white vinegar. Let the water mix the white vinegar for a few minutes. The compounds help to remove the residues left on the tank. Pause the washing cycle and add about a half cup of baking soda. Then, continue the washing process. When you think that the ingredients are blended, you may stop the machine and let the water inside the washer than for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. After an hour, just drain the water and make sure that the tank is empty. You can do the washing cycle one more time without adding any kind of ingredients to make sure that there is no baking soda or white vinegar left behind. Let the washing machine tank dry for a while.
How To Clean the Body of the Washing Machine
It is also important to clean the body of the washing machine. The way to clean the body is also easy to do. You may mix a bowl of water with white vinegar or baking soda and stir it. Then, take a dry wipe or smooth towel. Soak it on the bowl for a while and then squeeze it. Use the wet wipe or the smooth towel to clean the body of the washing machine. How about the way to clean the difficult parts of the machine? Besides using a wipe or towel, you can also use a toothbrush to reach the small and difficult parts of the machine. The baking soda and the white vinegar help to remove the sticky dirt and residues around the washing machine. Indeed, cleaning your washing machine is an important thing to do to keep your tools and clothes hygiene and keep your family away from various diseases caused by some dangerous bacteria.
more article that you can get more informatin here :
- How to Clean Your Washing Machine with Vinegar | A Bowl … – 23/1/2014 ﾠ· How to Clean Your Washing Machine with Vinegar January 23, 2014. Cleaning your washing machine may seem like one of those cleaning tasks that doesn’t make sense. The whole point of a washing machine is to clean your clothing and washables, so it can’t be all that dirty, right? Wrong.
- Learn This Tip & Say Goodbye To Bad Smelling HE Washer … – 18/10/2012 ﾠ· Halle Cottis/Whole Lifestyle Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- natural way to clean a washing machine – PINNING JUNKIE – Tag: natural way to clean a washing machine How to clean your washing machine without bleach. November 11, 2014 November 12, 2014 by laurapennington1, posted in For the home. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I have been making my own cleaning products for quite a while now. When I started doing this, I was having a hard time finding a way …
- clean washing machine with baking soda and bleach … – clean washing machine with baking soda and bleach baking soda and washing soda sound similar but they are definitely not the same product clean washing machine baking soda bleach. clean washing machine with baking soda and bleach what to use to clean a washer image titled clean a washing machine with vinegar step what to use to clean a washer …
- Using Vinegar and Baking Soda to Auto-Clean the Dishwasher … – Vinegar is an amazing green tool. With its ability to disinfect and its low cost, vinegar an ideal leader in your home cleaning toolbox. It can wipe out mildew, remove limescale, soften your laundry, kill your weeds, and capture your fruit flies. Baking soda is another powerful tool. Combined with vinegar, baking soda can take stains out of your mattress, and scour your counter top.
- Earth-friendly all natural cleaning in the bathroom | Tips … – 16/4/2012 ﾠ· Use natural cleaning products like vinegar, baking soda, borax, cream of tartar, salt and lemon juice to make safe, eco-friendly cleaners for the bathroom.
- Soapberries : The eco-friendly cleaning solution – Krya – 8/8/2011 ﾠ· (This is an extensive article on soapberries that we had written recently for Eco Walk The Talk, an Asia focussed online green community) If you think that detergents are found only on supermarket shelves, then be prepared for a clean, green surprise. It grows on trees and has been cleaning clothes (and people) since the … Continue reading “Soapberries : The eco-friendly cleaning solution”
- iPhone5:苹果与三星说再见 – 张思的DoNews博客 – … – away from each other to freshen up your airborne debris of which sees inside and view the best way comprehensive your backpack will be. If you’ve got Ralph Lauren Polo Shirtspreviously had precisely the same cleaner for years, look at substituting the software by using a newer design. Should you go on a new carpet clearer within customers’ residences, just remember to know very well what …
- Front Loading Washing Machines – How to Clean and Maintain … – Front Loading Washing Machines – How to Clean and Maintain High Efficiency Washers Mold Free Mold is a common and dangerous problem with front loaders. Mold and mildew, at best, can cause bad odors in the machine and on your clothes. Julia Houriet | Comments 15
- Top 7 Best Washing Machine Cleaners Reviews – Top 7 Best Washing Machine Cleaners Reviews. Since we are now in the technology era, people’s lives become busier and busier according to the growth of economy and developed society. They seem to be occupied with social activities and get to spend very little time at home. That’s the reason why they need to purchase the modern house wares …