Thanks for visiting stunning Nova Scotia. This captivating province located on Canada’s east coastline is a great vacationer destination for those searching for fun and journey. From panoramic and rugged trekking trails, to mountainous lookouts, the surroundings alone is sufficient to persuade the road tired traveller that they have picked the right vacation spot.
From biking the tidal bore rapids in the worlds greatest tides, to driving a car the scenic Cabot Path around the tropical island of Cape Breton, there is never any shortage of things to do. Lobster Suppers, traditional cookouts, a lively tradition of art and songs…is there any doubt why so many designers elect to contact Nova Scotia home?
From five star accommodations to quaint mattress & breakfasts, lodging are offered to match any taste. For your sportsman, there are sufficient lakes and rivers as well as a great deep ocean adventure to be had. There are lots of playing golf night clubs to benefit from as well, and carry vehicle racing is really a tradition all its very own just mere seconds through the Halifax International Airport. You will find adequate attractions for the kids as well! Ride the solid wood coaster at Upper Clemants, or check out the lions at the Aylsford Zoo. Go to our capital of Halifax and relish the past of our structures when you stroll the waterfront, or take advantage of the casual ambiance as you shop to your hearts content in the many shop and speciality retailers that collection the roadways.
For the early on risers, there are sufficient Farmer’s Market segments generally in most communities, where you could value numerous homemade food items and crafts from across the province.
What far better way to present yourself to a different region, than by understanding a lifelong citizen. There are lots of blogs and world wide web hotspots that may introduce you to the amazing things of the magnificent, maritime treasure.
Read article bellow :
- Nova Scotia kidnapping suspect’s car found in Ontario … – 3/10/2012 ﾠ· HALIFAX. Police have found an abandoned car on a northwestern Ontario highway that’s believed to belong to one of the men accused of kidnapping and a raping a Nova Scotia teenager.
- Digby Neck Nova Scotia | Long Island, Balancing Rock … – This one was taken where the Digby Neck ferry to Long Island comes in 🙂 This January as well. The next few pictures were taken one a day in 2010 when me and Mike and the kids spent the day on Long Island geocaching! It was the most beautiful hiking trail in Nova Scotia.
- Kony2012: #Fail? | canada.com – 9/3/2012 ﾠ· Grant Oyston, a sociology and political science student at Acadia University in Nova Scotia criticized #Kony2012 on his blog. Here’s some of what he says: Invisible Children has been condemned time and time again. As a registered not-for-profit, its finances are public. Last year, the organization spent $8,676,614.
- Eastern Willet – Nova Scotia – Paul Duann Photography – This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 at 7:56 pm and is filed under Nova Scotia Bird Photography, Nova Scotia Nature Photography, Nova Scotia Wildlife Photography, Paul Duann Photography and tagged with Bird Photography, Canada, Canadian wildlife, Eastern Passage, Eastern Willet, Nature, Nature photography, Nova Scotia, Nova …
- Taste Of Nova Scotia Awards – Food 4Thought – 29/7/2012 ﾠ· Here’s the press release regarding this year’s Taste of Nova Scotia awards. VOTE! Nominate Your Favourite Taste of Nova Scotia Culinary Experiences Halifax, N.S. –Taste of Nova Scotia is inviting food and wine enthusiasts to nominate their favourite restaurant, server, local food product as well as a Nova Scotia culinary ambassador again this summer.
- Scotiabank | Dominican Republic Real Estate Blog – 29/4/2011 ﾠ· The Bank of Nova Scotia (in French, Banque de Nouvelle-Écosse, and commonly Scotiabank in English and Banque Scotia in French) is the third largest bank in Canada by deposits and market capitalization. The bank was founded in 1832 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and its primary corporate offices are located in Toronto, Ontario The company ranks at number 120 on the Forbes Global 2000 listing.
- » FOR THE FISH! From Pacific to Prairie and Pole to Pole – 25/7/2010 ﾠ· Every spring around April and May, millions of river herring swim up streams and rivers across the Atlantic Seaboard from Nova Scotia Florida. Each female will lay around 100,000 eggs, but most of the eggs and juveniles become food for other organisms.
- South Louisiana Sampler, Part 1 | What Endures… – 30/11/2010 ﾠ· South Louisiana Sampler, Part 1. Posted on November 30, 2010 by jabrah1 — No Comments … Cajun is mostly a people who came from Acadia [in modern-day Canada], and Nova Scotia [Canada] and that area and came down into Louisiana whereas ours . . . the Naquins came from France. Supposedly, they were in Canada and when the shipping of people …
- In Brooklyn, They Think They Can Dance | Pests of NY … – 17/11/2010 ﾠ· Nova Scotia gathered at the Brooklyn Academy of Music for day two of auditions for the reality show So You Think You Can Dance. Try-outs began Monday and will continue until Wednesday.Today’s. hopefuls are here after making it through the first round and all hope to make it through to what could. be their big break. Click on image for slideshow
- Culturally conditioned assumption on body image | Page’s … – 10/10/2012 ﾠ· *This blog is meant to be published this sunday 10.14.12. I will not be around a computer that day that is why it is a little early. A culturally conditioned assumption is when we use the thoughts and beliefs we have been molded to view in our particular culture, and we use those assumptions in our views of certain subjects.