How to Clean A Clothes Washer
A lot of people use a clothes washer to make their jobs—which is washing clothes, easier and quicker. A clothes washer sometimes really need to be cleaned because it gets dirty after people use it for some times. Here are some steps that is showing how to clean a clothes washer that people can follow to clean their clothes washer. There are two types of the clothes washer, which are a clothes washer that has “a door” at its top and the one that has “the door” at its side.
How to Clean A Clothes Washer that has a door at the top :
- Make sure the storage of the clothes washer is empty, pour some hot water in it, then turn it on like we are about to wash clothes. Once it is done, make sure to empty the storage again,
- After that, put some hot water in the storage, add 3.5 cups of white vinegar and a half cup of baking soda,
- Turn the washer on again for 30 seconds then let the water that contains white vinegar and baking soda stay in its storage for about 30 minutes to an hour,
- To remove all the residuals and dirty things in the clothes washer, turn it on like we are about to wash once again,
- Turn off the washer and remove the water from its storage,
- The last step is, preparing a napkin and put it in the hot water that contains vinegar then wipe the storage of clothes washer off.
How to Clean A Clothes Washer that has a door at its side :
- Empty the storage of clothes washer and fill it with hot water then turn it on like we are about to wash clothes as usual. Once it is finished, empty its storage again
- Pour the hot water again and add two cups of white vinegar then turn it on,
- After it is done, empty the storage from the hot water,
- Take out the storage that is used for detergent and soak it in a container that contains water for about 30 minutes then brush it,
- After that, use the napkin that is wet by the warm water to wipe its door inside and outside,
- The last one is to pour normal water to clean the storage, empty it again once it is done then wipe it until dry
People that have a clothes washer need to know how to clean a clothes washer because it is necessary to do cleaning for the clothes washer sometimes, at least once a month. If the clothes washer is clean, the result of washing that will be gotten is also clean and good. It will also make the clothes washer last longer.