BY DALE HARRIS
You’ve spent years coming up with the perfect clothing brand. After studying everything there is to know about fashion culture, you’re ready to release your clothing brand to the world!
How exactly are you going to get people excited about it? It’s estimated that 8 out of 10 businesses will eventually fold, you don’t want to be another statistic.
That’s why it’s important to come up with a great fashion marketing promotion. By using the right tools, you’ll get the word out about your clothes and have fans clamoring for your goods in no time!
Not sure where to start? Here’s a quick how-to that’ll help launch your promotion strategy with a few easy steps.
Understanding The Ideal Customer
Before you can conquer the catwalk at Fashion Week, you’ll need to understand who you’re selling to. Ultimately, your target audience is going to determine how and where you set up your marketing campaign.
For instance, are you looking to sell exclusively to businesses? Or perhaps to consumers? Maybe both? Make sure you have a clear sense of your customer base.
Once you’ve settled the basics, it’s time to move on to the more complicated aspects of promotion strategy: demographics.
Every business has a demographic. Those who tend to ignore that demo are the ones who are likely to shut their doors within a year. Don’t make the same mistake.
Understand the following about your ideal customer:
- Where do they live?
- How much money do they make?
- What is their age?
- Where do they tend to shop?
- What sites do they spend their time on?
With this information, you’ll be able to pinpoint ways to reach your audience.
Set Up a Great Looking Website
These days, a business without a website may as well not exist. Think about how you can leverage your website to really cater to your audience.
For a prime example, let’s take a look at the website for Nicki’s. Take a moment to look over the homepage. A few things will immediately stand out.
For instance, a rotating carousel of brands lets you know the types of clothing they sell. Furthermore, the 3 large images (‘Girls’ ‘Boys’ ‘Babies’) lets you know who they’re selling their clothes for.
Why is this such an important feature? Because it takes the guesswork out of browsing. You don’t have to wonder whether Nicki’s has your favorite brand for your child — the info is all right there.
Also, make sure you have a blog set up. You can use it to post content, but also advertise to your market. It’s a win-win for your business and SEO!
Use Social Media in Your Promotion Strategy
If you want to find your customer base, go where they already are: social media. Millions of people use social media on a daily basis, so finding your customers is all about a few things. First, join public fashion groups.
Be upfront about who you are and what you’re hoping to achieve with your business. The contacts in these groups are absolutely invaluable.
You’ll also want to make sure you’re engaging with your customers on a regular basis. Ask questions and be sure to respond when customers have questions of their own. The more you respond, the more they’ll relate to you as a brand.
Final Thoughts on Running a Promotion Strategy
Running your promotional campaign isn’t going to be easy or quick. It’ll require patience and a ton of learning. Be sure to follow these tips and pay attention to your analytics.
It’s okay if you need to make changes along the way! What’s important is that you’re getting yourself and your brand out there.
For more great content, be sure to keep checking Article City. Whether you need help learning about websites or want some more marketing tips, we’re here to help your business grow.
may be you read an article that useful :
- Supply Chain: Fashion Experts Forever 21 | Megan Bernard’s … – 20/11/2010 ﾠ· It seems that Zara is not the only one with a fast turnover rate in the world of fashion. New competitor Forever 21 has mastered the art of the supply chain. Forever 21 has a high turnover rate, which they can accomplish because they “carry a healthy mix of private label goods as well as those from other suppliers” according to bnet.com.
- Essay on Fashion – World’s Largest Collection of Essays … – Essay on Fashion (1277 Words) Every person nurtures an innate desire of looking good and feel ‘accepted’ in the socio-economic circle. The word fashion instantaneously brings to mind a flash of colour with a dash of glamour. Women are taking to fashion in a big way, and are experimenting with different looks, styles, and textures.
- 32 of the BEST Value Propositions (Plus How to Write Your Own) – Do you want more customers to choose you over your competition? Smart marketers use a compelling value proposition to show prospects why their company is better than the competition. In this guide, we’ll share 32 value propositions that are impossible to resist. Regardless of your product or service, you almost certainly have competition.